الكورس مدته ساعتين , ومقسم إلى 18 محاضرة .
If you are thinking to transition into project management or if you just started in your project management career this course is for you. Discover how to efficiently lead projects by learning tools and techniques to manage scope, time and resources. The course will enhance your proficiency in project management. Course topics include:
- Popular methods, e.g. PRINCE2®, PMI®, Agile, Lean Six Sigma etc
- Developing a project charter
- Defining a business case
- Gathering Requirements
- Planning schedule, costs and communication
- Reporting progress and managing stakeholders
- Differentiating between risks and issues
- Managing team, schedule, costs and quality
- Transitioning or closing a project
In addition to video lectures, the course also includes supplementary material such as ready-to-use templates and forms.
This course is an introduction to project management concepts and tools. If you are an experienced project manager or want to prepare for theAAPM®, PRINCE2® or PMP® certification exam we recommend to use additional resources to cover exam relevant knowledge areas more in-depth. However, completion of this certificate course may count for credit toward certification or continuing education. Please review for further details on certification and recertificationprerequisites.
Sign up for this course to learn the basics of project management today!
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Over 18 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Learn to speak project management language
- Understand common project management approaches
- Learn how to initiate a project by developing a charter and business case
- Understand how to gather requirements and plan schedule, cost and communications
- Learn how to execute a project managing schedule, scope, costs, issues, risks and communication
- Know how to properly close or transition a project
- Analysts moving into project leadership positions
- Managers responsible for coordinating projects
- General managers responsible for projects and programs
- Marketing, training, and technical writing professionals
- Business planning coordinators
- Operations people
- Members of process improvement teams
- Note: PMP® exam candidates will need additional resources